August 17, 2009
Old Masters available for classroom talks
Faculty have the opportunity to schedule classroom visits with the 10 leaders in their fields who will be part of the Old Masters program for 2009.
Old Masters will be available for classroom talks between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 9-10. To schedule an Old Master to visit your class, go to www.purdue.edu/oldmasters and click "Scheduling Request Form."
More information about the Old Masters program is available at www.purdue.edu/oldmasters, or from adviser Mary Helen Nesbitt at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about scheduling a classroom talk can be directed to Rob Kolton and Catharine Kuber, day scheduling co-chairs, at email@example.com.
A list of the 2009 Old Masters follows. Those with Purdue degrees are indicated with degrees in parenthesis.
* Robert Bowen (B.S., civil engineering, 1962), chairman of the board of directors and founder, Bowen Engineering.
* Ronald Carpinella (B.A., history, 1991), vice president of identity management, Equifax, Inc.
* Charles Conner (B.S., agricultural economics, 1980), president and chief executive officer, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives.
* Ronald Dollens (B.S., pharmacy, 1971; HDR, pharmacy, 2001), retired chief executive officer, Guidant Corporation.
* Debra Hockemeyer (B.S., industrial engineering, 1986), president, Western Ridge Consulting, Inc.
* Patricia Houghton (Ph.D., ruminant nutrition, 1986), president and general manager, Heartland Cattle Company.
* Anthony Kolton, chief executive officer, Logical Information Machines, Inc.
* Maurice Markey (B.S., industrial engineering, 1989), vice president of private brands, Sam's Club (Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.).
* Donald McMonagle, vice president of NASA programs (quality and mission effectiveness), Raytheon Missile Systems.
* Rear Adm. Carol Pottenger (B.A., history, 1977; Ph.D., social sciences Honoris Causa, 2007) commander, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command, United States Navy.