January 27, 2007
Annual College of Technology Career Fair set for Feb. 7
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. -
The College of Technology will hold its seventh annual career fair from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Feb. 7 in the Purdue Memorial Union North and South ballrooms. Students of all majors are invited to attend.
Students from a variety of majors and specializations will have the chance to meet with company representatives from 75 companies from around the country to discuss career and internship opportunities.
Registration for companies is closed.
Among the participating companies are A&P Technology, Allstate Insurance Co., American Electric Power, Avanade Inc., Beck's Superior Hybrids, Cisco Systems Inc., CNA Insurance, Discover Financial Services, Edy's Grand Ice Cream, Fairfield Manufacturing, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, Humana, Mittal Steel USA, Monsanto Co., NCR Corp., Pearson Education, Purdue University, Siemens Corp., Subaru of Indi ana Automotive Inc., Target, Trane Residential Systems, U.S. Steel, Verizon Communications and Whirlpool Corp.
For a complete list of participating companies, go to https://www.tech.purdue.edu/information/jobfair/index.cfm
For more information on the fair, go to https://www.conf.purdue.edu/COTjob or contact one of the department representatives:
* Computer Graphics Technology - Shirley Church, (765) 494-7505, email@example.com
* Industrial Technology - Betty Cottrell, (765) 494-1088, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Manufacturing Engineering Technology - Susanne Kelley, (765) 494-9099, email@example.com
* Mechanical Engineering Technology - Susanne Kelley, (765) 494-9099, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Computer and Information Technology - Angela Murphy, (765) 496-6003, email@example.com
* Organizational Leadership and Supervision - Jill S. Albrecht, (765) 494-5599, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology - Nancy Tucker, (765) 494-7484, email@example.com
The job fair is sponsored by Purdue and the College of Technology.
Writer: Kim Medaris, (765) 494-6998, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Susanne Kelley, (765) 494-9099, email@example.com
Purdue News Service: (765) 494-2096; firstname.lastname@example.org
To the News Service home page
If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please contact Purdue News Service at email@example.com.