March 16, 2007
Information for Journalists
Before the announcement:
* Officials from Purdue University and the Mann Foundation for Biomedical Engineering are available for interviews.
* B-roll is available containing footage from Purdue and its relevant laboratories.
* Photos provided on this Web site are high resolution and may be used in your publications.
* Audio also is available on the Web site.
During the announcement:
The event will start at 10 a.m. at the Biomedical Engineering Building, 206 S. Intramural Drive, just south of the corner of State Street and Intramural Drive, West Lafayette, Ind. Time for questions will follow.
The Purdue News Service will provide additional audio, video and photographs that we will make available to media after the event via satellite and on the Web.
After the event:
* Key Purdue and Mann officials will be available for phone interviews immediately following the event. Time slots also are set aside for West Coast media later in the afternoon. Please call Purdue to schedule a time slot.
* Additional audio and photographs also will be available following the announcement at https://www.purdue.edu.
* A satellite uplink of b-roll will be provided at 2-2:15 pm. (ET) the day of the event.
Title: "Purdue News"
If you have difficulty with the satellite feed, contact the Network Operations Center at (800) 321-3959.
* To schedule an appointment to talk to a Purdue representative or obtain b-roll, contact Cynthia Sequin, Purdue News Service at (765) 494-4192, (317)-938-5209 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org
* To schedule an appointment to talk to a Mann Foundation representative, contact Lisa Waters at Edelman, (323) 202-1051, (310) 593-3443 (cell), email@example.com
Purdue News Service: (765) 494-2096; firstname.lastname@example.org
To the News Service home page