June 26, 2007
Information for media regarding Purdue Research Park announcement at Indianapolis AirportWEST LAFAYETTE - Event: An announcement that will have a positive impact on the state's economic development.
Time/date: 1-1:50 p.m. Thursday (June 28).
Location: In a tent southwest of the Indianapolis International Airport (directions below).
Speakers: Purdue President Martin C. Jischke and city and state officials.
Participants: More than 300 attendees expected.
Additional information for media:
• Special parking is available for media vehicles (directions below).
• Wooden risers will be set up behind the seating for broadcast journalists.
• A mult box will be on site for audio feeds.
• A 10-minute question-and-answer session will follow the announcement. Journalists will be asked to use a microphone in the center aisle of the tent to ask questions.
• A full announcement outlining the project and a copy of Jischke's talk will be included in the media packet at the event.
• Related photographs will be available through the Purdue University and Purdue Research Park Web sites following the event and will be provided on CD for journalists at the announcement.
• B-roll of the event also will be available later in the day.
Directions to the site:
From the west side of Indianapolis on I-465, take I-70 West to Exit 68, which is Six Points Road South. Follow Six Points Road South (it turns into Ameriplex Parkway) to the stop light at Flynn Road. Turn left on Flynn Road and follow until it ends at Thompson Road. Turn left on Thompson Road. Parking for media is on Thompson Road, along the back side of the tent.
CONTACT: Cynthia Sequin, senior communications and marketing specialist, (765) 494-4192, (765) 413- 6031 (cell), email@example.com
Purdue News Service: (765) 494-2096; firstname.lastname@example.org
To the News Service home page